- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. John D. Claybrook, Partner, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP -- "The Challenges Under Stark Act Disclosures"
2. Kathy J. Tayon, Shareholder, Fowler White Boggs P.A. -- "Joint Ventures with Physicians to Provide Health Care Services"
3. Barry Liss, Director, Corporate Department, and Healthcare Team Leader, Gibbons, PC -- "Providing Effective Health Care Counsel in Healthcare Transactional and Regulatory Matters: Understanding Current Trends in the Sector"
4. Samuel M. Kroll, Shareholder, Williams Mullen -- "Successful M&A Strategies for Health Care Industry Attorneys and their Clients"
5. Richard P. Church, Partner, K&L Gates LLP, "Enrollment Strategies for Managing Successor Liability in Health Care Transactions"
Appendix A: Health Care Regulatory Matters Appendix B: Health Care Development Agreement Sample Appendix C: Due Diligence Checklist
Director, Corporate Departm
3512 Providing Effective Health Care Counsel i
Shareholder, Williams Mullen Samuel M. Kroll 4712 Succe
Partner, K&L Gates LLP Richard P. Church 6512 Enrollment St