- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: cadiz, KY
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
New and Key Features to the 8th Edition:
- Includes a new Chapter 28, Ecotherapy: The Healing Power of Nature.
- Revised and updated to keep pace with changes in the field.
- Chapter 15, Communication Skills in the Information Age, has been expanded to reference the latest technology and how it affects lifestyles.
- New information on stress and diabetes, job market stressors, desk yoga options, food allergies, and much more.
- Includes FREE access to the Navigate Companion Website to accompany Managing Stress, Eighth Edition which includes relaxation technique audio files, practice quizzes, crossword puzzles, animated flashcards, and more.
- Instructor's material include Instructor's manual, LMS-ready Test Bank, PowerPoint Image Bank, PowerPoint Lecture Slides, Sample Syllabi and Lesson Plans.
Posted March 5, 2013
Had this book before. Had ordered it for college course. Loved the CD. It put me to sleep every night. Never could finish the whole CD though. It relaxed me so well that I fell asleep before the end ever got reached.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.