Managing Stress with the Help of Your Catholic Faithby Mary Lou Rosien
Managing Stress with the Help of Your Catholic Faith helps readers confront, understand, and overcome challenges. Through the teachings and Traditions of the/b>/p>
Experiencing stress can be frustrating, upsetting, or downright debilitating. Managing it, however, can provide a new source of energy, accomplishment -- and everyday application of the Faith.
Managing Stress with the Help of Your Catholic Faith helps readers confront, understand, and overcome challenges. Through the teachings and Traditions of the Church, it explores the causes of stress, explains ways to identify personal stress triggers, and delivers realistic, helpful tools for coping.
Written for individuals and support groups, this practical resource covers:
- A better understanding of stress and human suffering
- Innovative ways to break the cyclical nature of stress
- Discovering the stress-reducing impact of receiving Christ in the Eucharist and the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Finding comfort and release in prayer
- Taking an outside perspective to avoid stress-induced selfishness
Look for more titles from the ... with the Help of Your Catholic Faith series from Our Sunday Visitor!
- Our Sunday Visitor, Publishing Division
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 347 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews