About the Author.
1. Defining What's on Your Plate: The Foundation of a Test Project.
2. Plotting and Presenting Your Course: The Test Plan.
3. Test System Architecture, Cases, and Coverage.
4. An Exciting Career in Entomology Awaits You: A Bug Tracking Database.
5. Managing Test Cases: The Test Tracking Spreadsheet.
6. Tips and Tools for Crunch Time: Managing the Dynamic.
7. Stocking and Managing a Test Lab.
8. Staffing and Managing a Test Team.
9. The Triumph of Politics: Organizational Challenges for Test Managers.
10. Involving Other Players: Distributing a Test Project.
11. Testing in Context: Economics, Life Cycles, and Process Maturity.
Appendix A: Hardware Testing Fundamentals: An Introduction for Software Testing Professionals.
Appendix B: Bibliography, Related Readings, and Other Resources.