1. The Classification and the Status of Wild Populations of Parrots.
2. Behavior of Wild Amazona and Rhynchopsitta Parrots with Comparative Insights from other Psittacines.
3. Parrot Conservation, Trade and Reintroduction.
4. Sensory Capacities of Parrots.
5. Social Behavior of Psittacine Birds.
6. Captive parrot nutrition: interactions with anatomy, physiology, and behavior.
7. Comfort Behavior and Sleep.
8. Parrot Reproductive Behavior, or Who Associates, Who Mates, and Who Cares 9. Nest Box Preferences.
10. Hand-rearing: behavioral impacts and implications for captive parrot welfare.
11. Behavioral Development of Psittacine Companions: Neonates, Neophytes and Fledglings.
12. Handler Attitude and Chick Development.
13. Grey Parrot Cognition and Communication.
14. How Parrots Learn.
15. Behavior Classes in the Veterinary Hospital: Preventing Problems Before They Start.
16. Clinical Evaluation of Psittacine Behavioral Disorders.
17. Diagnostic Workup of Suspected Behavioral Problems.
18. Feeding–Related Problems.
19. Aggressive Behavior in Pet Birds.
20. Parrot Vocalization.
21. Parrots and Fear.
22. Problem Sexual Behaviors of Companion Parrots.
23. Mate Trauma.
24. Feather Picking Disorder in Pet Birds.
25. Psittacine Behavioral Pharmacotherapy.
26. Behavior of Captive Psittacids in the Breeding Aviary.
27. Housing and Management Considerations for Problem Prevention.
28. Captive Parrot Welfare