Marie Claire Gorgeous Face & Beautiful Body: A Guide to Total Skin Careby Marie Claire (Editor), Kim Allen Gleed (Translator)
From the trusted name that brought you Marie Claire Hair and Marie Claire Makeup comes a new guide that explains everything you need to know about skin care. The magazine’s most comprehensive title to date, Marie Claire Gorgeous Face & Beautiful Body encompasses everything from beauty to fitness to well-being to help you look and feel your best.
The wealth of advice comes from an amazing team of experts—including dermatologists, physicians, personal trainers, dieticians, professors, researchers, makeup artists, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, and reflexologists—making this the most holistic approach to beauty yet. It covers an incredible array of topics:
- The best way to care for skin and reverse the effects of aging
- Exercises to tone and strengthen each individual part of your body
- Remedies to common problems such as sensitive skin, hair removal, and fatigue
- Nutritional information on anti-aging supplements and other vitamins
- Holistic wisdom on the benefits of yoga, qigong, and tai chi for mental clarity
- The different types and uses of massage (shiatsu, warm stone, Swedish, etc.)
- The therapeutic effects of thermal baths, reflexology, and aromatherapy
- Plus much more.
As always, Marie Claire offers a gold mine of information that no woman can do without!
- Sterling Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.80(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.70(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews