- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"All scientists and students who study marine mammals should read it...the book contains a wealth of information.
- Frank E. Fish, Department of Biology, West Chester University in ANIMAL BIOLOGY
"...a crucial resource spanning many disparate research venues...Each chapter provides extensive references for further research."
- Peggy Dominy in E-STREAMS
"...highly welcome...the authors succeed again in presenting a book that is simultaneously challenging and easily readable for students."
- M. S. Fischer, Jena, in JOURNAL OF ZOOLOGICAL SYSTEMATICS AND EVOLUTIONARY RESEARCH
"...will certainly be popular with students, because it is clearly and concisely written, and intelligently illustrated."
- in CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
"...it is a thorough, precise and clearly written reference that will admirably serve those interested in the evolution of marine mammals."
- Corey J.A. Bradshaw, School for Environmental Research, Charles Darwin University, in POLAR RESEARCH