Marketing / Edition 1by Dhruv Grewal
Pub. Date: 02/23/2007
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Grewal/Levy's Marketing was designed for today’s social, mobile and digital student population, with an emphasis on how firms analyze, create, deliver, communicate, and capture value. Underscoring that even the best products and services will go unsold if marketers cannot communicate their value, Marketing explores both fundamentals and new marketing influencers and features comprehensive coverage, topics like social media and ethics integrated throughout, a robust suite of instructor resources, and regularly updated Grewal/Levy author blog with content tagged by chapter to help keep your classroom discussions current, fresh and engaging.
Grewal Levy's Marketing is available through McGraw-Hill Connect®, a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Connect Marketing’s assignments provide instant feedback and span the introduction of course concepts to their application and beyond, including iSeeit! concept animations, video cases, case analyses, data analytics exercises, and more. Contact your learning technology representative for a matrix listing assignable assets by learning outcomes.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here.
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.00(w) x 10.30(h) x 1.05(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews