- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Marketing Ethics addresses head-on the ethical questions, misunderstandings and challenges that marketing raises while defining marketing as a moral activity.
1. Marketing, Ethics, and Morality.
The Ethical Challenges Marketing Faces.
Thinking about Ethics and Morality.
Marketing as a Practical Activity.
Towards a Marketing Ethics Framework.
2. Marketers and their Markets.
Marketing and the Marketing Concept.
Segmentation and Target Marketing.
3. From Product Development to Distribution.
Packaging and Labeling.
4. Promotion: Advertising, Retailing, and Customers.
5. Marketing in a Global Society.
Marketing and Other Societies.
The Expansion of Marketing Within Society: Social and Political Marketing.
Fostering Ethical Marketing.
I. AMA Statement of Ethics (adopted in 2004).
II. The Hunt—Vitell General Theory of Marketing Ethics.
III. SCIP Code of Ethics for Competitive Intelligence Professionals.