- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The 2nd edition includes new material on quality improvement systems, market segmentation, and marketing communication. Also new is a branding checklist that pharmacists can use to assess how effectively they differentiate themselves from their competitors. Each chapter ends with a list of questions to help readers apply the information to their own practice, as well as activities for more in-depth learning and skill development.
• Gain an appreciation for the need to market pharmacist services.
• Learn key methods for designing and assessing services.
• Develop an understanding of various marketing strategies and their advantages and disadvantages, as well as the way to segment markets for pharmacist services.
• Learn how to develop a marketing plan and a promotional plan.
• Read the instructor's guide provided.
|Pt. I||Foundations of Marketing|
|1||Introduction to Marketing||3|
|2||Important Marketing Concepts||18|
|Pt. II||Marketing Pharmacist Services|
|3||Characteristics of Services||39|
|4||Managing Service Performance||61|
|5||Designing Pharmacy Services||75|
|Pt. III||Consumer Behavior|
|7||Consumers' Evaluation of Service||122|
|Pt. IV||Marketing Strategy|
|8||Strategic Marketing Planning||143|
|Pt. V||Segmentation and Promotion|
|Pt. VI||Pricing and Placing Pharmacist Services|
|12||Pricing Pharmacist Services||245|
|13||Channels of Distribution||265|