Marketing for Pharmacists presents new marketing techniques and ideas that will make pharmacists, student pharmacists, and pharmacy managers more effective in meeting their patients' needs and wants.
The 2nd edition includes new material on quality improvement systems, market segmentation, and marketing communication. Also new is a branding checklist that pharmacists can use to assess how effectively they differentiate themselves from their competitors. Each chapter ends with a list of questions to help readers apply the information to their own practice, as well as activities for more in-depth learning and skill development.
• Gain an appreciation for the need to market pharmacist services.
• Learn key methods for designing and assessing services.
• Develop an understanding of various marketing strategies and their advantages and disadvantages, as well as the way to segment markets for pharmacist services.
• Learn how to develop a marketing plan and a promotional plan.
• Read the instructor's guide provided.