Marketing: An Introduction / Edition 8by Gary Armstrong, Philip Kotler
Pub. Date: 02/27/2006
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This accessible overview helps learners master the basic principles and practices of modern marketing in an enjoyable and practical way. Its coverage balances upon three essential pillars(1) theory and concepts; (2) practices and applications; and (3) effective learning tools.A four-part organization details topics under the headings of: understanding marketing… See more details below
This accessible overview helps learners master the basic principles and practices of modern marketing in an enjoyable and practical way. Its coverage balances upon three essential pillars(1) theory and concepts; (2) practices and applications; and (3) effective learning tools.A four-part organization details topics under the headings of: understanding marketing and the marketing management process, assessing opportunities in a dynamic marketing environment, developing marketing strategy and the marketing mix, and extending marketing.For individuals interested in taking an intriguing, discovery-filled journey to the business of marketingin sales forces, retailing, advertising, research, or any other areas.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.46(w) x 10.86(h) x 0.88(d)
Table of Contents
I. UNDERSTANDING MARKETING AND THE MARKETING MANAGEMENTPROCESS.
1. Marketing in a Changing World: Creating CustomerValue and Satisfaction.
2. Strategic Planning and the Marketing Process.
II. ASSESSING OPPORTUNITIES IN A DYNAMIC MARKETING ENVIRONMENT.
3. Marketing in the Internet Age.
4. The Marketing Environment.
5. Managing Marketing Information.
6. Consumer and Business Buyer Behavior.
III. DEVELOPING MARKETING STRATEGY AND THE MARKETINGMIX.
7. Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioningfor Competitive Advantage.
8. Product and Services Strategies.
9. New-Product Development and Life-Cycle Strategies.
10. Pricing Considerations and Strategies.
11. Distribution Channels and Logistics Management.
12. Retailing and Wholesaling.
13. Integrated Marketing Communication: Advertising,Sales Promotion, and Public Relations.
14. Integrated Marketing Communication: Personal Sellingand Direct Marketing.
IV. EXTENDING MARKETING.
15. Global Marketing.
16. Marketing and Society: Social Responsibility andMarketing Ethics.
Appendix 1. Marketing Arithmetic.
Appendix 2. Careers in Marketing.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >