Marketing Plan Handbook for Business and E-Business / Edition 1by Marian Burk Wood
Pub. Date: 05/28/2002
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This practical, hands-on supplement enables readers to develop a realistic, customized marketing plan. The Marketing Plan Pro software packaged with the book is a powerful tool that offers readers the opportunity to create and critique marketing plans for all kinds of organizations. User-friendly Marketing Plan Pro software allows readers to quickly and easily create customized marketing plans and critique sample plans. Topic-by-topic integration of online and off-line resources helps readers locate data as they move through the process of researching and creating a customized marketing plan. A valuable handbook for marketing managers, brand managers, directors of marketing, advertising managers, market analysts, small business owners and entrepeneurs.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.98(w) x 9.98(h) x 0.40(d)
Table of Contents
2. Inside a Marketing Plan.
3. Analyzing Your Current Situation.
4. Understanding Markets and Customers.
5. Determining Goals and Direction.
6. Planning Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning.
7. Developing Marketing Strategies and Programs.
8. Budgeting, Forecasting, and Tracking Progress.
9. Controlling Plan Implementation.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews