Marketing: The Core / Edition 5by Roger Kerin, Steven Hartley, William Rudelius, Erin Steffes
Marketing: The Core 6e by Kerin and Hartley continues a tradition of leading the market with contemporary, cutting-edge content presented in a conversational student-oriented style, supported by the most comprehensive, innovative, and useful supplement package available. This text and package is designed to meet the needs of a wide spectrum of/i>… See more details below
Marketing: The Core 6e by Kerin and Hartley continues a tradition of leading the market with contemporary, cutting-edge content presented in a conversational student-oriented style, supported by the most comprehensive, innovative, and useful supplement package available. This text and package is designed to meet the needs of a wide spectrum of facultyfrom the professor who just wants a good textbook and a few key supplements, to the professor who wants a top-notch fully integrated multimedia program. Marketing: The Core utilizes a unique, innovative, and effective pedagogical approach developed by the authors through the integration of their combined classroom, college, and university experiences. The elements of this approach have been the foundation for each edition of Marketing: The Core and serve as the core of the text and its supplements as they evolve and adapt to changes in student learning styles, the growth of the marketing discipline, and the development of new instructional technologies. The distinctive features of the approach are illustrated below:
- High Engagement Style: Easy-to-read, interactive, writing style that engages students through active learning techniques.
- Personalized Marketing: A vivid and accurate description of businesses, marketing professionals, and entrepreneursthrough cases, exercises, and testimonialsthat allows students to personalize marketing and identify possible career interests.
- Marketing Decision Making: The use of extended examples, cases, and videos involving people making marketing decisions.
- Integrated Technology: The use of powerful technical resources and learning solutions, such as Connect, LearnSmart, SmartBook, www.kerinmarketing.com, and video links.
- Traditional and Contemporary Coverage: Comprehensive and integrated coverage of traditional and contemporary concepts.
- Rigorous Framework: A pedagogy based on the use of learning objectives, learning reviews, learning objectives reviews, and supportive student supplements.
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.00(d)
Table of Contents
Part One: Initiating the Marketing Process
Chapter 1: Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
Chapter 2 Developing Successful Organizational and Marketing Strategies
Appendix A: Building an Effective Marketing Plan
Chapter 3: Understanding the Marketing Environment, Ethical Behavior, and Social Responsibility
Part Two: Understanding Buyers and Markets
Chapter 4: Understanding Consumer Behavior
Chapter 5: Understanding Organizations as Customers
Chapter 6: Understanding and Reaching Global Consumers and Markets
Part Three: Targeting Marketing Opportunities
Chapter 7: Marketing Research: From Customer Insights to Actions
Chapter 8: Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
Part Four: Satisfying Marketing Opportunities
Chapter 9: Developing New Products and Services
Chapter 10: Managing Successful Products, Services, and Brands
Chapter 11: Pricing Products and Services
Chapter 12: Managing Marketing Channels and Supply Chains
Chapter 13: Retailing and Wholesaling
Chapter 14: Integrated Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
Chapter 15: Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
Chapter 16: Using Social Media to Connect with Consumers
Chapter 17: Personal Selling and Sales Management
Chapter 18: Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
Appendix B: Planning a Career in Marketing
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >