Marketing (Cloth or Library Edition ) / Edition 10by William M. Pride
Pub. Date: 10/28/1996
Publisher: CENGAGE Learning
Perfect for students of all backgrounds and interest levels, Pride and Ferrell's MARKETING 2010, combines a thorough overview of essential marketing principles with a visually engaging, reader-friendly presentation. This popular, proven text and a full range of supplemental learning resources (including podcasts, videos, and an interactive marketing plan) provide… See more details below
Perfect for students of all backgrounds and interest levels, Pride and Ferrell's MARKETING 2010, combines a thorough overview of essential marketing principles with a visually engaging, reader-friendly presentation. This popular, proven text and a full range of supplemental learning resources (including podcasts, videos, and an interactive marketing plan) provide students with the knowledge and decision making skills they'll need to succeed in today's competitive business environment. MARKETING 2010 includes coverage of current marketing strategies and concepts, as well as extensive real-world examples, including material on globalization, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and the latest e-commerce models. The new edition also incorporates important topics drawn from the rapidly changing world of modern business, including social and environmental responsibility, entrepreneurship, and pop culture marketing.
- CENGAGE Learning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
Table of Contents
PART 1: MARKETING STRATEGY AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
1. An Overview of Strategic Marketing.
2. Planning, Implementing, and Controlling Marketing Strategies.
PART 2: ENVIRONMENTAL FORCES AND SOCIAL AND ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITIES.
3. The Marketing Environment.
4. Social Responsibility and Ethics in Marketing.
PART 3: USING INFORMATION, TECHNOLOGY, AND TARGET MARKET ANALYSIS.
5. Marketing Research and Information Systems.
6. Target Markets: Segmentation, Evaluation, and Positioning.
PART 4: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR.
7. Consumer Buying Behavior.
8. Business Markets and Buying Behavior.
9. Reaching Global Markets.
PART 5: PRODUCT DECISIONS.
10. Product Concepts.
11. Developing and Managing Products.
12. Branding and Packaging.
13. Services Marketing.
PART 6: DISTRIBUTION DECISIONS.
14. Marketing Channels and Supply-Chain Management.
15. Retailing, Direct Marketing, and Wholesaling.
PART 7: PROMOTION DECISIONS.
16. Integrated Marketing Communications.
17. Advertising and Public Relations.
18. Personal Selling and Sales Promotion.
PART 8: PRICING DECISIONS.
19. Pricing Concepts.
20. Setting Prices.
Appendix A: Careers in Marketing.
Appendix B: Financial Analysis in Marketing.
Appendix C: Sample Marketing Plan.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >