Marriage and Family: The Quest for Intimacy / Edition 8by Robert Lauer, Jeanette Lauer
Pub. Date: 06/07/2011
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
This text combines a positive and practical approach to the study of marriage and family life. It is based on extensive and up-to-date research as reported in the journals and monographs. It shows how sociological theories apply to the various topics. Thus, it not only provides students with a basic understanding of marriage and family life, but also helps them apply this knowledge to enrich their lives and nurture their own intimate relationships.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
PART l. THE CONTEXT OF INTIMACY
PART 2. SEEKING INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS
PART 3. THE INTIMATE COUPLE
PART 4. INTIMACY IN FAMILIES
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews