Marriage Enrichment--Preparation, Mentoring, and Outreach / Edition 1by Richard A. Hunt, Larry Hof, Rita DeMaria
Pub. Date: 08/15/1998
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
First published in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company. See more details below
First published in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Taylor & Francis
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.10(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.70(d)
Table of Contents
Part One: Marriage Enrichment Philosophy and Concepts.
1. An Expanding Frontier
2. Threat or Promise for Practitioners?
3. Marriage Keys to Family and Society
Part Two: Marriage Enrichment Programs. 4. Dimensions of Successful Programs
6. Resources for Couples and Leaders
Part Three: Research on Marriage Enrichment.
7. Dimensions of Research
8. Measuring Program Effectiveness
9. Essential Elements for Enrichment Changes in Couples
Part Four: Strengthening Marriages: Treatment, Enrichment, Mentoring, and Outreach.
10. Refocusing Marriage Treatments
11. Leading Marriage Enrichment Events
12. Mentors-Have Enrichment, Will Travel
13. Active Consulting to Improve the Marriage Climate
Contact Information for Specific Programs
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >