- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Your best source for on-the-go clinical guidance!
Easily and effectively identify and treat a full range of common eye disorders! This software allows you to consult the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology, 2nd Edition on your handheld device—in a user-friendly, fully searchable format.
• Features a convenient organization by anatomic site rather than by ophthalmic subspecialty.
• Uses a consistent format to make reference easy. For most disorders, you'll find a quick review of symptoms · signs · differential diagnosis · evaluation · management · and prognosis.
• Addresses emergency management, wherever appropriate.
• Includes 200 full-color photographs to facilitate disease identification.
• Offers a listing of common ophthalmic medications and dosages.
The result is an ideal source for quick, authoritative answers to the questions that arise in your practice!
• Presents up-to-date treatments and recommended drugs for each condition, along with exact dosages.
• Highlights the guidelines for emergency management .
• Indicates the conditions for which patients should be referred to a specialist.
• Uses a convenient outline format for each condition.
• Expands treatment information for all diagnoses.
• Provides more illustrations, many in full color, and expands the figure legends.
• Features color-coded chapters and an improved index for quick reference.
• Includes two new appendices: a history and examination primer and a drug guide.
The CD-ROM version of this handheld software is not Mac-compatible. All Mac users must purchase the downloadable version (ISBN 0-7216-0454-4). See link to this product under "Companion Products".
CHAPTER 2. OCULAR MOTILITY/CRANIAL NERVES
CHAPTER 3. LIDS/LASHES/LACRIMAL
CHAPTER 4. CONJUNCTIVAL/SCLERA
CHAPTER 5. CORNEA
CHAPTER 6. ANTERIOR CHAMBER
CHAPTER 7. IRIS/PUPILS
CHAPTER 8. LENS
CHAPTER 9. VITREOUS
CHAPTER 10. RETINA/CHOROID
CHAPTER 11. OPTIC NERVE/GLAUCOMA
CHAPTER 12. VISUAL ACUITY/REFRACTIVE/SUDDEN VISUAL LOSS