Master Data Management Complete Certification Kit - Core Series for ITby Ivanka Menken
Discover the answer to your data management concerns with the Master Data Management Complete Certification Kit. Master Data Management allows businesses to streamline data sharing processes by providing easy access to all vital information. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the tools, methods, strategies, and processes of the Master Data Management implementation.
Master Data Management (MDM) can be described as a method of assisting organizations to link all critical data to one file called a master file. It provides a common point of reference and streamlines data sharing among personnel and departments. MDM is the process of the collection of best data management practices. MDM provides businesses with access to consistent views of the uniquely identifiable master data entities across the operational application infrastructure. Master data management controls the methods, tools, information, and services for operational services. This on-trend certification kit would be beneficial to businesses looking to reduce operational costs by implementing an effective data management strategy, management looking for a one-stop-shop for access to all critical data, and IT professionals searching for data management benefits and approaches.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Master Data Management toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Master Data Management technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Master Data Management Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Master Data Management concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Master Data Management training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Master Data Management.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Master Data Management applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Master Data Management Complete Certification course prepares you for Master Data Management Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Master Data Management technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Master Data Management and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, processes, and uses of MDM.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing a MDM approach to data management processes.
- Examine MDM information types.
- Learn and review the building blocks of MDM.
- Explore the MDM component layer model.
- Review common myths surrounding MDM processes
The topics covered in this course are:
- Enterprise and Master Data
- Introduction to Master Data Management
- Classification, Information Types, and Approaches to MDM
- MDM Maturity Model
- The Seven Building Blocks of MDM
- MDM Component Layer Model
- MDM Myths
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations;
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents); and
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge.
- Emereo Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 697 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >