- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part of the Master Medicine series, this concise text covering obstetrics and gynecology reflects the current trend toward a core curriculum and self-directed learning. Presented in a highly accessible style with many headings and lists, it covers system-based pathology set in a clinical context and is very suitable for new integrated curricula. Complete with a wide selection of self-assessment material, it also offers full explanatory answers to reinforce and further develop the material presented in the text.
• Offers concise coverage of essential, core material.
• Key Objectives reinforce material and provide examination practice.
• Simple diagrams are included in a style that can be easily reproduced on exams.
• Fully updated text includes the latest and most up-to-date information.
• New forms of self-assessment make the book even more useful for study and review.
• New chapter overviews throughout help direct learning and reinforce concepts.
• A new smaller format and new internal design give the book a contemporary feel and make it easier to use.
• More consistent use of learning objectives throughout provides concrete goals for mastering specific topics.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
Physiology of obstetrics
Medical and surgical problems in pregnancy
Organization of maternity services
Malpresentation and operative delivery
The puerperium and its disorders
Measures of outcome in pregnancy
Disorders of childhood and puberty
Pelvic pain and endometriosis
Early pregnancy loss
Prolapse and urinary disorders