Conrad Fischer, MD, is director of the residency program at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in New York City and associate professor of physiology, pharmacology, and medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He teaches USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3, Internal Medicine Board Review and Attending Recertification, and USMLE Step 1 Physiology.
Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CKby Conrad Fischer
With exclusive test-day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK gives you the information you need to know to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want. Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, this new edition is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
• NEW design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
• NEW biostatistics chapter
• EXPANDED disease coverage, with dozens of new topics including Zika and Ebola
• Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care
• Guidance on the order in which steps should be taken
• Expert tips for recognizing incorrect answers
• Exam-like questions for every disease
• Each disease topic presented in question format: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test? What is the treatment?
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Conrad is the best. The book is very good with many tips on how to think and how to exclude wrong answers. Very straight forward. I used it after I read First Aid. Both are good but I prefer this one because it is more exam oriented.