Master the New SAT 2005by Arco, Margaret Moran
The new SAT will be administered for the first time in the Spring of 2005. The ARCO Master theNew SAT has been completely rewritten for the new SAT. The new SAT has added an essay, Algebra II and some other higher-level math, and eliminated analogies and quantitative comparisons. The ARCO Master the New SAT has content that will teach, review, and test test-takers' essay writing abilities as well as their Algebra II and higher-level math skills. ARCO Master the New SAT provides complete test preparation for the SAT I exam taken by students during their junior and senior years in high school. Most colleges require that students submit SAT scores as part of their application. ARCO Master the New SAT prepares students for the exam with expert test-taking strategies and a detailed review of the major areas tested: mathematics and verbal reasoning. Students demonstrate their knowledge at the end of each chapter with review questions and again in full-length practice tests.
- The book reflects the changes to the SAT by teaching, reviewing, and testing test-takers' essay writing abilities and Algebra II and higher-level math skills.
- The book also reflects changes to the SAT by eliminating analogy questions and quantitative comparison questions, which will no longer appear on the SAT.
- The book includes a CD with extra practice tests, including a prompt to write an essay and a space in which to write the essay. For an extra fee, this essay can be sent to Peterson's Online for grading and critiquing.
- 5 full-length newly revised SAT practice tests and 1 full-length newly revised PSAT/NMSQT practice test
- Diagnostic test to help students identify the areas in which they need improvement
- In-depth review of fundamental subject principles, followed by practice questions to review material studied
- Master the New SAT includes hallmark features of ARCO's Master series: user-friendly design geared to the high school student, answers with comprehensive explanations for all test items, bulleted roadmaps highlight material to be covered, and chapter summaries
- Additional content on the college application process
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.90(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >