Master the TOEFL CBT 2005by Arco, Grace Yi Zhong, Gail Abel Brenner
Great Bookteaches everything students need to know for the TOEFL in easy-to-understandlanguage. Fully updated, comprehensive review of both the paper-based and computer-based test. Includes 4 practice tests with full transcripts of the listening section. Step-by-step coaching for each question type; thorough review of how to take the computer-based test. Expert Authors. Credentials Include: Patricia Sullivan, Ph.D., Lecturer in Department of Linguistics, UC Santa Cruz, has taught English and TOEFL in more than 7countries. Gail Brenner, instructor for the English Language International Program at UC Santa Cruz.
- Comprehensive review of grammar points covered on test
- 4 practice tests in the book! 2 “CBT” based and 2 “PBT” based to offer the most comprehensive coverage possible
- Advice on the Writing Section/TWE and tips for taking the test online
- CD version provides computer adaptive structure section drills that can be taken many times with unique questions
- Full-length practice test on the CD helps students become comfortable with taking a computer-based test; a tutorial on computer skills needed to take the test is included, as well.
- 2 additional CDs include audio to accompany the listening sections of practice tests in the book.
- Prep-Kit/Tape version includes audio to accompany listening sections of the practice tests
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Book with CD
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >