- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Scheffer's groundbreaking best-seller Bach Flower Therapy: Theory and Practice revolutionized the science of Bach flower remedies, detailing the healing properties of each individual flower.
Rather than using a dry, theoretical approach to treatment, Scheffer gives first-hand accounts of patients cured by the flowers and provides expert commentary on the course of their diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
2. What Is the Course of a Bach Flower Therapy?
3. The Bach Flowers as Developmental Aids in the Ordering of Oneself
4. Experiences with Animals and Plants
5. Experiences with Rescue Remedy
6. The Bach Flowers in the Medical and Natural Healing Practices
1. The Goal of Bach Flower Therapy
2. Therapeutic Definitions of Dr. Edward Bach
3. A Step into the Future: Bioenergy Radiation of the Bach Flower Essences
4. Deficiencies Cured by the Thirty-eight Flower Essences
5. Questionnaire for the Self-determination of the Correct Bach Flower Combinations