- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This expanded edition of Mastering FrontPage 2000 is the most complete FrontPage book you'll find anywhere. Written by three FrontPage experts, Mastering FrontPage 2000 Premium Edition teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of this increasingly powerful and versatile program-including seamlessly integrating FrontPage with other Office products, taking advantage of its improved ...
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This expanded edition of Mastering FrontPage 2000 is the most complete FrontPage book you'll find anywhere. Written by three FrontPage experts, Mastering FrontPage 2000 Premium Edition teaches you everything you need to know to get the most out of this increasingly powerful and versatile program-including seamlessly integrating FrontPage with other Office products, taking advantage of its improved site management features, using "hands-off" HTML editing, and much more.
Become a Master
* Create sophisticated Web pages
* Use text and type to wow your site visitors
* Create hypertext links
* Develop an easy-to-navigate site structure
* Design for both looks and practicality
* Create cool graphics with PhotoDraw and Image Composer
* Publish your pages to the Web
* Add spreadsheets and live presentations directly to your Web sites
* Add search features
* Enhance your site with animation, video, and sound
* Generate user feedback and interaction with forms
* Ensure that your site works for all browsers and platforms
* Promote and maintain your Web site
Then Tackle These Cutting-Edge Topics
* Put advanced design concepts to work
* Refine your site's look with professional graphics tools
* Write and implement CGI and Perl scripts
* Connect your site to a database
* Use back-end applications like Visual InterDev
* Build enterprise-scale sites
Part I: BUILDING BASIC FRONTPAGE WEBS.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Web Design.
Chapter 2: Exploring FrontPage 2000.
Chapter 3: Working in Page View.
Chapter 4: Creating Basic Pages.
Chapter 5: All About Text.
Chapter 6: Fantastic Fonts.
Chapter 7: Managing Tasks.
Chapter 8: Publishing Your Pages.
Part II: CREATING SOPHISTICATED DESIGNS.
Chapter 9: Designing Graphics for the Web.
Chapter 10: Adding Multimedia.
Chapter 11: Using Tables for Advanced Layout.
Chapter 12: Fantastic Frames.
Chapter 13: Getting in Style with Cascading Style Sheets.
Chapter 14: Making Interactive Pages with Forms.
Chapter 15: Special Effects.
Chapter 16: Cross-Browser Design.
Part III: ADVANCED WEB GRAPHIC DESIGN.
Chapter 17: Understanding Advanced Web Design.
Chapter 18: Working with Professional Graphics Programs.
Chapter 19: Creating Advanced Designs with FrontPage.
Part IV: TAKING YOUR WEBS TO THE TOP.
Chapter 20: Integrating Sites with Microsoft Office.
Chapter 22: Specialty Programming Techniques.
Chapter 23: Adding Databases for Maximum Impact.
Chapter 24: Site Maintenance and Promotion.
Part V: BACK-END APPLICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
Chapter 25: Understanding CGI.
Chapter 26: Using Active Server Pages.
Chapter 27: Databases in Detail.
Chapter 28: Using FrontPage with Microsoft's Visual InterDev.
Part VI: STEP-BY-STEP FRONTPAGE SITES.
Chapter 29: Creating a Personal Web Page.
Chapter 30: Designing a Small Business Web Site.
Chapter 31: Building a Community Site.
Chapter 32: Constructing and Managing a Large-Scale Site.
Appendix A: Customizing FrontPage 2000.
Appendix B: Setting Up Web Servers.
Appendix C: The FrontPage Server Extensions.
Appendix D: Installing and Testing Network Connections.
Appendix E: HTML Reference.