Mastering Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2008by Steven Johnson
Do you have 75 or fewer users or devices on your small-business network? Find out how to integrate everything you need for your mini-enterprise with Microsoft's new Windows Server 2008 Small Business Server, a custom collection of server and management technologies designed to help small/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A complete, winning approach to the number one small business solution
Do you have 75 or fewer users or devices on your small-business network? Find out how to integrate everything you need for your mini-enterprise with Microsoft's new Windows Server 2008 Small Business Server, a custom collection of server and management technologies designed to help small operations run smoothly without a giant IT department. This comprehensive guide shows you how to master all SBS components as well as handle integration with other Microsoft technologies.
- Focuses on Windows Server 2008 Small Business Server, an integrated server solution for small business, and part of the new Windows Essential Server Solutions
- Covers the essentials of SBS deployment and setup, as well as integration with Windows Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Windows Update Services 3.0, Web Server technologies, and Windows Live OneCare for Server
- Walks you step-by-step through instructions and practical applications and provides plenty of real-world examples to reinforce concepts
Get the very most out of Windows Server 2008 SBS with this comprehensive guide.
- Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 8 MB
Meet the Author
Steven Johnson is a technical writer and IT consultant who specializes in Windows System Administration, Cisco Networking, and Microsoft Exchange. He holds many certifications and is the author of several books, including MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator Study Guide (Exam 70-647). Steven is also a frequent speaker at technology events, including CompTIA tradeshows.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews