- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Many business books point to certain values or habits to be practiced and cultivated. But we need more than abstract principles to guide us in the pursuit of good business. More significantly, we need a genuine experience of the dynamic presence of God at work in our work.
Businessman and CEO John Beckett calls us to the transformation of the workplace into a place where the kingdom of God is experienced. Through sharing his own story, as well as looking to biblical and modern-day examples, Beckett offers role models that serve as companions on the journey to faithful and fruitful work. Drawing on a lifetime of wisdom and business acumen, Beckett invites us to enter into the privilege of working in active partnership with God himself.
Join the international movement of those whose faith is transforming their work. Master your Mondays by bringing them under the realm of the Master.
Forword by Ken Blanchard
IntroductionPart 1: My Personal Journey
1. In and Out of the Furnace
2. Integrating Two WorldsPart 2: Companions on the Journey
3. Our Earliest Companions: From Adam to Boaz
4. Biblical Wisdom for Today: David and Solomon
5. World Class Leaders: Daniel and Nehemiah
6. A New Covenant: Jesus and His Followers
7. Lessons from the Edge of CivilizationPart 3: God's Workplace Agenda
8. Moving Beyond Principles
9. The Power of Purpose
11. People First
About the Author