MasteringNutrition with MyDietAnalysis with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Nutrition: From Science to You / Edition 2by Joan Salge Blake, Kathy D. Munoz, Stella Volpe
Pub. Date: 01/17/2013
Publisher: Benjamin Cummings
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID,/b>/b>/b>
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Used by over a million science students, the Mastering platform is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system for the sciences. This is the product access code card for MasteringNutrition with Pearson eText and does not include the actual bound book.
Bring nutrition into focus with an innovative approach.
Nutrition: From Science to You, Second Edition provides the tools you need to understand the science of nutrition and successfully apply it in your personal life and future career.
This text personalizes nutritional information to engage you in the subject matter, while retaining the scientific rigor needed for academic success. Innovative pedagogical features aid study and review, illustrate key concepts, hone necessary academic skills, promote improved personal nutrition, highlight the importance of nutrition in overall health, and explore the insights of nutrition scientists and other professionals in the field of nutrition. In addition, this revision takes the learning beyond the book with the powerful homework and study tools of MasteringNutrition, where you have key tutorial and coaching activities, complete with hints and wrong answer feedback, allowing you to master key content while saving instructors time.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Clarify Tough Topics: Focus Figures, and Visual Chapter Summaries all work together to bring clarity to concepts that are hard to understand.
- Boost Critical Thinking: Health Connection features, Examining the Evidence features, and Nutrition in Practice case studies encourage students to think critically about nutrition.
- Extend Learning: The new MasteringNutrition delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Support Instructors: Robust instructor tools, including the Instructor Resource DVD and Test Bank, help you plan your lecture and assess your students.
This package consists of:
- Standalone access code card for MasteringNutrition with Pearson eText for Nutrition: From Science to You, Second Edition
- Benjamin Cummings
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.47(w) x 8.95(h) x 0.05(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >