Maternal And Child Health / Edition 3by Jonathan B. Kotch
Pub. Date: 04/27/2012
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Maternal and Child Health: Programs, Problems, and Policy in Public Health, Third Edition takes a developmental approach to learning about Maternal and Child Health (MCH). Organized according to fundamental principles of MCH, the book covers traditional MCH topics such as family planning and maternal and infant health as well as skills that are applicable across Public Heath disciplines such as planning, research, monitoring, and advocacy.
Successfully tested in prestigious academic programs of Public Health, Maternal and Child Health, Third Edition appeals to students across the health professions and those interested in women’s health, reproductive health, maternal and infant health, the health of children and adolescents, including those with special needs.
The Third Edition is a thorough update that includes:
• New chapters on Environmental Health, Life Course, Oral Health, and Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Streamlined chapters on Assessment and Planning, MCH Research, Rights and Justice, and Advocacy and Policy Development
• New and additional material on global health and health disparities in MCH
• New material in life course theory
• New ancillary course materials for instructors
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 9.90(h) x 1.20(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >