- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This text offers the ideal approach for economics and business students seeking to understand the mathematics relevant to them. Each chapter demonstrates basic mathematical techniques, while also explaining the economic analysis and business context where each is used. By following the worked examples and tackling the practice problems, students will discover how to use and apply each of these techniques. Now in its second edition, the text features expanded summaries of economic analysis, new sections on matrix algebra and linear programming, and additional demonstrations of economics applications.
Features of the Book.
List of MathEcon Screens.
List of Excel Worksheets.
1. Functions in Economics.
2. Equations in Economics.
3. Macroeconomic Models.
4. Changes, Rates, Finance and Series.
5. Differentiation in Economics.
6. Maximum and Minimum Values.
7. Further Rules of Differentiation.
8. Partial Differentiation in Economics.
9. Constrained Maxima and Minima.
10. Integration in Economics.
11. Linear Programming.
12. Matrices in Economics.