Mathematics for Technical Education / Edition 3by Dale Ewen, Joan S. Gary
Pub. Date: 01/05/1998
Publisher: Pearson Education
This book provides the mathematics skills required for a successful career in a technical or engineering technology discipline. It presents topics in an intuitive manner with technical applications integrated throughout whenever possible. The Third Edition has been carefully reviewed and special efforts have been taken to emphasize clarity and accuracy of presentation.
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.95(w) x 9.60(h) x 1.35(d)
Table of Contents1. Fundamental Concepts.
2. Fundamental Algebraic Concepts.
3. Right-Triangle Trigonometry.
4. Equations and Their Graphs.
5. Factoring and Algebraic Fractions.
6. Systems of Linear Equations.
7. Quadratic Equations.
8. Exponents and Radicals.
9. Exponentials and Logarithms.
10. Trigonometric Functions.
11. Oblique Triangles and Vectors.
12. Graphing the Trigonometric Functions.
13. Trigonometric Formulas and Identities.
14. Complex Numbers.
15. Analytic Geometry.
Appendix A: Review of Geometry.
Appendix B: Calculator: Degrees, Minutes, Seconds.
Appendix C: An Alternate Method for Evaluating Third-Order Determinants.
Appendix D: Using a Graphing Calculator.
Appendix E: Tables.
Answers to Odd-Numbered Exercises and Chapter Reviews.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >