MATLAB Supplement to Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering, / Edition 1by Lefteri H. Tsoukalas, Robert E. Uhrig, Lotfi A. Zadeh
This book and disk set introduces the fundamentals necessary to apply fuzzy systems, neural networks, and integrated "neurofuzzy" technology to engineering problems using MATLAB. Whether used on its own or as a companion to Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering by Lefteri H. Tsoukalas and Robert E. Uhrig (Wiley 1997), it takes readers step by step from theory… See more details below
This book and disk set introduces the fundamentals necessary to apply fuzzy systems, neural networks, and integrated "neurofuzzy" technology to engineering problems using MATLAB. Whether used on its own or as a companion to Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering by Lefteri H. Tsoukalas and Robert E. Uhrig (Wiley 1997), it takes readers step by step from theory to code development and implementation—enabling students and researchers to explore the new frontiers in soft computing.
The Supplement features:
- A practical introduction to MATLAB, plus lists of online and other available resources
- MATLAB code demonstrations of theory and architectures discussed in Fuzzy and Neural Approaches in Engineering
- Foundations of fuzzy approaches and relationships, fuzzy numbers, and fuzzy control
- Fundamentals of competitive, associative, and dynamic neural networks and neural control systems
- Practical coverage of neural methods in fuzzy systems and other hybrid neurofuzzy systems and applications.
System requirements for IBM-compatible disk:
- 486 processor (Pentium recommended)
- 8 MB of RAM (16 MB recommended)
- 5 MB hard disk space
- MATLAB—student or professional edition
- Microsoft Word 6.0 or 7.0.
- Publication date:
- Adaptive and Cognitive Dynamic Systems: Signal Processing, Learning, Communications and Control Series, #15
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.44(w) x 11.06(h) x 0.47(d)
Table of ContentsIntroduction to Hybrid Artificial Intelligence Systems.
FUZZY SYSTEMS: CONCEPTS AND FUNDAMENTALS.
Foundations of Fuzzy Approaches.
Linguistic Descriptions and Their Analytical Forms.
NEURAL NETWORKS: CONCEPTS AND FUNDAMENTALS.
Fundamentals of Neural Networks.
Backpropagation and Related Training Algorithms.
Competitive, Associative, and Other Special Neural Networks.
Dynamic Systems and Neural Control.
Practical Aspects of Using Neural Networks.
INTEGRATED NEURAL-FUZZY TECHNOLOGY.
Fuzzy Methods in Neural Networks.
Fuzzy Methods in Fuzzy Systems.
Selected Hybrid Neurofuzzy Applications.
Dynamic Hybrid Neurofuzzy Systems.
OTHER ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE SYSTEMS.
Expert Systems in Neurofuzzy Systems.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >