Entire book and illustrative examples have been edited extensively, and several chapters repositioned.
* Imperial units are used instead of SI units in many of the examples and problems, particularly those of a nonlinear nature that have strong implications for design, since the SI system has not been fully assimilated in practice.
2. Definitions and Concepts
3. Formation of the Global Analysis Equations
4. Stiffness Analysis of Frames- I
5. Stiffness Analysis of Frames -
6. Virtual Work Principals
7. Virtual Work Principals in Framework Analysis
8. Nonlinear Analysis of Frames- An Introduction
9. Geometric Nonlinear and Elastic Critical Load Analysis
10. Material Nonlinear Analysis
11. Solution of Linear Algebraic Equations
12. Solution of Nonlinear Equilibrium Equations
13. Special Analysis Procedures
Appendix A: Nonlinear Analysis- A Further Look
Appendix B: On Rigid Body Motion and Natural Deformation
As all you know, the 'Matriz de Rigidez' Method is the besy way to calculate structures quickly and excatly (without a computer) and this book offers a lineal and no-lineal analysis. This was recommended by a teacher of my university (Hugo Scaletti UNI-Lima-Peru) and I haven't felt dissapointed. BUY IT
Was this review helpful? YesNoThank you for your feedback.Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.