- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From Barnes & NobleThe Barnes & Noble Review
Last year the 35 million Americans who suffer from osteoarthritis discovered a revolutionary alternative to conventional treatments with Jason Theodosakis's The Arthritis Cure. This groundbreaking book introduced Americans to two little-known natural substances called glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates, which, when taken together, rebuild the lost bone cartilage that causes osteoarthritis. The Arthritis Cure became a national phenomenon, hitting national bestseller lists including The New York Times (at No. 1), USA Today, and The Wall Street Journal and prompting Newsweek to declare, "Arthritis treatment will never be the same."
With Maximizing the Arthritis Cure: A Step-by-Step Program to Faster, Stronger Healing During Any Stage of the Cure, Theodosakis provides new research and a comprehensive guide to faster, stronger healing. This companion to Dr. Theo's breakthrough includes:
- New information about the benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates
- Nutritional supplements that help speed up the "cure" in those with osteoarthritis and may also alleviate the suffering of patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Tailored menu plans that boost glucosamine and other important bone-building antioxidants in the bloodstream
- Specialized strength training and aerobic exercise programs for each arthritis "hot spot"
- Exercises to improve your body's biomechanics to prevent future joint problems
- Other new arthritis remedies — what's hype, what's not;whatworks, what doesn't