Maybe God Is Right After All: And Other Radical Ideas to Live Byby Cynthia Heald
- Meets spiritual needs by providing
Maybe God Is Right After All is a lifetime of wisdom from mentor, Bible-study writer, and best-selling author Cynthia Heald. Cynthia offers 10 take-along truths, tested and proven in her own journey, to equip readers to make godly choices at the crossroads of their own life circumstances.
- Meets spiritual needs by providing biblical guidance about major and minor life decisions.
- Compelling stories from Cynthia's life, the lives of other women, and Scripture that inspire women to follow Christ's radical demands, no matter what.
- Includes Bible study questions that lead women into a deeper relationship with Christ.
- The author's first new book since 2000.
- Tyndale House Publishers
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.38(w) x 8.19(h) x 0.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >