A fresh approach to LSAT instruction that gives you the in-depth coverage and test-prep expertise you need to achieve a high score, now with a new customized study-plan app
Based on the Socratic teaching method used in law schools, McGraw-Hills LSAT, 2014 Edition is packed with proven strategies for achieving the highest possible scores. Extensive drills and exercises reinforce your test-taking skills and intensive practice with sample tests gives you the confidence you need for exam day.
Prepare for the LSAT with:
- 3 practice tests in the book
- 2 interactive tests online
- Free customized study-plan app, available for download
- Free online coaching videos
- Logic tools and diagramming skills to help you master every question type