MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-444): Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administration Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005by Orin Thomas, Ian McLean
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-444—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is… See more details below
EXAM PREP GUIDE
Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCTS Exam 70-444—and on the job. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and reviews that fully cover each exam objective. Then, reinforce what you’ve learned by applying your knowledge to real-world case scenarios and practice exercises. This official Microsoft study guide is designed to help you make the most of your study time.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning to:
- Monitor and troubleshoot queries, databases, and servers
- Help defend against injection attacks, denial of service attacks, worms, and viruses
- Manage security strategies and perform audits
- Detect and resolve data conflicts
- Diagnose faults and recover from database failures and disasters
- Optimize database availability with failover clustering, database mirroring, log shipping, and replication
- Customize a maintenance strategy and automate routine tasks
- Build, debug, and deploy SQL Server Integration Services packages
Assess your skills with practice tests on CD. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Your training kit includes:
- 15% exam discount from Microsoft. (Limited time offer). Details inside.
- Official self-paced study guide.
- Practice tests with multiple, customizable testing options and a learning plan based on your results.
- 400+ practice and review questions.
- Case scenarios, practice exercises, and best practices.
- 180-day evaluation version of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Enterprise Edition.
- Fully searchable eBook of this guide.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >