Mcommerce Securityby Kapil Raina, Anurag Harsh, Naveen Dhar
Learn to design and implement a successful mCommerce security plan using this practical introductory guide. You'll understand the differences between mobile and wired security,and find out about current mCommerce security methods including PKI and digital signatures plus,you'll get specific instructions through actual case studies.
Learn to implement a solid mCommerce security planfrom start to finish Many businesses today recognize mobile commercemCommerceas a way to increase revenue and offer customers a new level of convenience. Mobile phones and PDAs can now be used for online banking,purchasing tickets,messaging,and much more. For any transaction,security is a top priorityand this becomes increasingly complex when wireless and mobile applications are involved. This practical introductory guide clearly explains different mCommerce applications and their associated security risks. Through case studies,you'll learn best practices for implementing specific security methods in key industriesincluding banking,retail,entertainment,military,travel,and healthcare. The book also contains 8 pages of blueprints that depict secure end-to-end mCommerce architecture as well as identify key vulnerability points.
- Explore the latest security topics for both business and consumer mCommerce applications
- Improve services offered to customers through secure mCommerce applications
- Get details on various types of mobile applications and understand their security risksincluding commerce,payments,information,communications,gaming,and military
- Discover the differences between mobile versus wired security
- Addressmobile security issues in key industries such as banking and finance,travel,manufacturing,entertainment,public services,and defense
- Recognize the time- and cost-saving benefits of secured mCommerce applications through comprehensive case studies
- Preview the security of future mobile applicationssuch as 3G/4G networks and wearable computers
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
This book is awsome, takes you from the basics of mobile commerce to mcommerce security, and lots of case studies, which helps in understanding a lot of the concepts.