MCSE Designing a Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure For Dummiesby Steve Clines
Active Directory is the feature that aspiring Microsoft 2000 Certified Systems Engineers most want to learn about. Active Directory has a lot of depth and the MSCE 70-219 is no picnic—especially if you’re not from an IT systems engineering background. While previous Windows 2000 exams tested your knowledge of installing and administrating Active
Active Directory is the feature that aspiring Microsoft 2000 Certified Systems Engineers most want to learn about. Active Directory has a lot of depth and the MSCE 70-219 is no picnic—especially if you’re not from an IT systems engineering background. While previous Windows 2000 exams tested your knowledge of installing and administrating Active Directory, #70-219 tests how well you can apply your knowledge to creating an Active Directory tailored optimized for a specific company’s needs, style, and organizational structure.
Prepared by Microsoft-certified experts and packed with proven tips and practice exams, this book/software package actually makes studying for #70-219 fun. MSCE Designing a Windows 2000 Directory Services Infrastructure For Dummies calms your test-taking and anxiety and builds your confidence by offering you a chance to:
- Review the material, objective by objective
- Assess what you know—and what you don't
- Spot and avoid test traps
- Discover tricks for answering questions quickly
- Hone your skills on top test-prep software
- Create custom practice exams
- Master the material and ace the exam!
To make it easier for you to bone up on the topics that are most important to you, the subject matter is arranged according to individual test objectives. After a brief review of Active Directory essentials, it jumps right into coverage of:
- Analyzing business and technical requirements—with tips on how to gather information from both standard and often-overlooked sources
- Designing a Directory Service architecture—covers forest and OU design, delegating authority, GPOs, namespace design, site topology, and more
- Designing service locations—includes authentication and directory lookup, deployment of DNS, and other critical topics
But that’s only half of the test-acing one-two punch this package delivers. You also get a bonus CD-ROM featuring:
- Dummies Test Engine, our exclusive, full customizable test-prep software featuring hundreds of sample questions
- QuickLearn, a exclusive sci-fi adventure game that builds test-taking skills
- MCSE screensaver and bonus demos from Specialized Solutions and Self Test Software
Don’t miss this solid-gold opportunity to master the material, ace the test, and have a ball doing it!
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >