Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCP Exam 70-293 and on the job with this official Microsoft study guide, now updated for Service Pack 1. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, hands-on exercises, troubleshooting labs, and review questions.
The Readiness Review Suite on CD, featuring advanced technology from MeasureUp, provides 425 challenging questions for in-depth self-assessment and practice. You can choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on specific objectives. You get expert exam tips and detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning how to:
- Plan TCP/IP network infrastructure, topology, and Internet connectivity
- Configure server roles and baseline security settings
- UPDATED—Plan routing and remote access strategies, including new information on Network Access Quarantine Control
- UPDATED—Design and administer a security infrastructure
- NEW—Identify and deploy critical updates with update management tools
- Deploy IPSec, harden servers, and manage certificates
- Maintain server availability with clusters and network load balancing
Your kit includes:
Details inside the book.
- Official self-paced study guide with expert exam tips.
- Readiness Review Suite featuring 425 questions and multiple testing options.
- Case scenarios and troubleshooting labs for real-world expertise.
- NEW—180-day evaluation version of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition.
- NEW—Demos and bonus material on the CD.
- Fully searchable eBook.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.