- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Practical and engaging, this workbook will help instructors utilize cooperative learning to make their assessments more meaningful and manageable. Meaningful Assessment: A Manageable and Cooperative Process contends that the more skillfully instruction and assessment are interwoven in cooperative learning groups, the more students will learn and the more successful teachers will be. In this friendly and open book, the authors draw on extensive research and experience in order to provide a workbook rich with assessment documents, classroom activities, assignments, self-evaluation sheets, guidelines, questions, and checklists. For pre-service and in-service educators encouraging cooperative learning.
1. Introduction: Cooperative Learning And Assessment.
2. Goal Setting Conference.
3. Standardized Tests.
4. Teacher-Made Tests.
5. Compositions And Presentations.
7. Student Portfolios.
8. Observing Students.
9. Assessing Social Skills.
10. Assessing Student Attitudes.
11. Interviewing Students.
12. Learning Logs and Journals.
13. Total Quality Learning and Student Management Teams.
14. Teaching Teams and Assessment.
15. Giving Grades.
16. Involving Students in Assessment.