- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Leading consultants argue that few areas are as important as measurement, yet it remains one of the weakest areas in management today.
Based on discussions with managers from a broad range of industries in the US and Europe, this book shows managers how to:
1. Do Your Yardsticks Measure Up?.
2. Taking of the Blinders.
3. Dynamic Strategies need Dynamic Yardsticks.
4. The Eyes of the Customer.
5. Down to Brass Racks.
6. Performance that Counts to the Customer.
7. Performance that Counts to the Bottom Line.
8. Custom Railoring Performance Measures.
9. Altering the corporate Mindset.
10. Mending and Remodeling Related Systems.