"Finally! An 'Insider's Guide' that will Help Get You into Medical School Even If You Don't Have the Most Fantastic GPA and Less than Stellar MCAT Scores...Guaranteed!"
Dear Med School Applicant,
Really want to become a doctor...but don't think you have the grades to get in?
As a pre-med myself many years ago, I also suffered from "freshman party syndrome ".
Although I did well in high school, I didn't take college seriously...and it resulted initially in poor grades.
What a Wake Up Call!
However what I soon discovered, I was able to do other things to boost my grades, as well as chose my curriculum and volunteer experiences carefully to become more attractive to medical schools.
What I discovered is that my 'system' allowed me to get an interview with several medical schools because I really concentrated on writing a winning application...even past other students I knew had better scores and MCAT scores!
Now don't get me wrong....there is no substitute for hard work, but there are things you can do that absolutely ensures you look your best to the med school committees. And today...my hard work has paid off, to the satisfaction of thousands of my patients!
For years I've been asked to tell my story how I did it... and for a limited time you can learn my success story on how I got into medical school....and how you can too!
I''ve put together a guide that explains the roadmap to success to getting into medical school.
It's called Med School Secrets and if you are looking to finding the "nitty gritty" answers to get into medical school than we can think of no better source. (In fact, we dare you to find a better one!)
Here's what you'll soon learn after reading "Med School Secrets ":
* 8 Questions You Need to Ask Yourself if Medical School is Right for You!
* What's better...a science or non-science major?
* The Best Extracurricular Activities the Med Schools Love!
* The Truth about Volunteering...and the Best Opportunities to Get into Med School
* Super Study Skills for Pre-Meds and Raise that GPA Now!
* The Most Common Questions You'll Get on a Medical School Interview (this is worth the price of the guide alone!)
* The Med School "Tradeoff" -- and Why You Need to Know Now What it Means to You!
* My Secret to a Fool-Proof Time Management System
* How to Deal with Stress, Anxiety and Parental Pressures to Cope and Conquer Med School!
But that's not all! After reading Med School Secrets, you'll also learn stuff you never hear about, such as:
How Many Applications is Enough?
Is it Worth it Financially these days to Become a Medical Doctor?
How to "Ace" the MCAT!
Preparing for the Medical School Lifestyle
MD and DO....What's the Difference?
How to write a Killer Personal Statement
What You Need to Know about Foreign Medical Schools
...and much, much more!
Becoming a doctor is one of the most rewarding and challenging professions one can do. And if you have the drive to succeed in becoming a doctor, Med School Secrets will give you the added edge to ensure your success.
If you want to know the "Insider's Guide" to Medical Schools, I can find no other book that can show you how to do it.
Getting into medical school is one of the toughest things a student can do. Read "Med School Secrets" today to ensure your success.