Medical Secrets: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access / Edition 4by Anthony J. Zollo
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. This volume in the very popular Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, updated, and completely redesigned 4th Edition. A new, two-color page layout, a more portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in general internal medicine help readers to better meet the challenges they face today. And, at no… See more details below
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. This volume in the very popular Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, updated, and completely redesigned 4th Edition. A new, two-color page layout, a more portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in general internal medicine help readers to better meet the challenges they face today. And, at no extra charge, purchasers also receive online access to the complete contents of the text via Elsevier's innovative STUDENTConsult.com website. Readers will still find all of the features they rely on the Secrets Series® for-a question- and -answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables, and an informal tone that make reference fast and easy. No matter what questions arise, in practice or while preparing for boards, this 4th Edition has the answers-in print and online.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
• Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
• Features pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from the experts.
• Covers all of today's most common conditions and their treatment.
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
• Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
• Content clipping for your handheld.
• An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
• The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
• Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!
• Offers access to the complete contents of the text and other community features online via the STUDENTConsult.com website.
• Includes a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" to keep in mind during residency and practice.
• Features a new, more compact trim size (5 1/4" x 8 1/2") for enhanced portability.
• Makes information easier to find with a new, two-color page layout and "Key Points" boxes.
• Identifies useful websites to make it easy to find additional information on a specific topic, and provides live links in the online version.
Table of Contents
1. General Internal Medicine Wayne J. Riley and Anthony L. Zollo, Jr.
2. Endocrinology Whitney Woodmansee
3. Cardiology Gabriel H. Habib and Anthony L. Zollo, Jr.
4. Infectious Diseases Richard J. Hamill
5. Gastroenterology Rhonda A. Cole
6. Oncology Terry Hayes
7. Nephrology Sharma S. Prabhakar
8. Acid/Base and Electrolytes Sharma S. Prabhakar
9. Hematology Mark M. Udden
10. Pulmonary Medicine Sheila Goodnight-White
11. Rheumatology Richard A. Rubin
12. Allergy and Immunology Roger D. Rossen
13. AIDS and HIV Infection Christopher J. Lahart
14. Neurology Loren A. Rolak
15. Medical Consultation Jane M. Geraci
16. Ambulatory Care Mary P. Haward
17. Geriatric Care Sarah E. Selleck
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >