- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Michael Lindgren…Unger is especially illuminating on the role of the media and other cultural forces in shaping our shared perceptions…incisive and fair-minded…Men CAN is succinct and persuasive.
—The Washington Post
Introduction: When You Comin' Home, Dad?
1. Ángel Nieto: The Leading Edge of Change
2. The Problem of Language: Can Fathers Mother?
3. Tom Andrejev: The Matter of Trust
4. TV Dads: One Step Forward and Two Steps Back
5. Darryl Smith: Recovering Our Own Fathers
6. Poppins versus Kramer: Dad, You Have Really Changed!
7. Ronnie Huang: What If We Don't Put Him in Day Care?
8. TV Commercials and the New American Family
9. Kevin Knussman: The Trooper Dad
Appendix A: Comparative Word Frequency (2006 and 2009)
Appendix B: AT&T Wireless Commercial, "Business Trip," Shot Sequence (Approximate)
Appendix C: Comparative Word Frequency (2004 and 2006)