- Kant and Heidegger on the creation of objectivity
2. The power of judgment: metaphor in the structure of Kant’s third Critique
3. Sensation, categorization and embodiment: Locke, Merleau-Ponty, and Lakoff and Johnson.
4. Heidegger and the senses
5. Conflicting perspectives: epistemology and ontology in Nietzsche’s will to power
6. Cutting nature at the joints: metaphor and epistemology in the science wars
7. Opening and belonging: between subject and object in Heidegger and Bachelard
8. Metaphor and metaphysics in Heidegger, Ricoeur and Derrida