The Metrosexual Guide To Style: A Handbook For The Modern Manby Michael Flocker
From what to order and how to order it to what to wear and how to wear it, the essentials of "metrosexual" savoir faireSee more details below
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
From what to order and how to order it to what to wear and how to wear it, the essentials of "metrosexual" savoir faire
- Da Capo Press
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 2 MB
Meet the Author
The author of the best-selling The Metrosexual Guide to Style, The Hedonism Handbook, and The Fame Game, Michael Flocker lives in New York City.
More from this Author
Read an Excerpt
metrosexual \me-(.)tro - seksh-(e-)wel\ n: 1: twenty-first- century male trendsetter 2: straight, urban man with heightened aesthetic sense. 3: man who spends time and money on appearance and shopping 4: man willing to embrace his feminine side
Do's and Don'ts...
* Pirate shirts, loud patterns, buckles, and zippers are for circus performers and boy bands.
* Pleated pants are history. Slim-fit, straight-leg pants make you look longer and sharper.
* Your clothes should conform to your body. Spend the extra money and have suits tailored.
* Your belt and your shoes should always match, and black on black works best.
* A silver, stainless steel watchband will go with everything. Leather bands should be strong and masculine, and sport watches are for sporting occasions.
* High school or college rings are best kept in the dresser drawer until the reunion is announced.
* A slim billfold or money clip is important, as a bulging wallet will only produce unsightly lumps in all the wrong places.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >