- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
Table of Contents
I. THE POWER OF ECONOMIC THINKING.
2. Opportunity Cost, Specialization, and Trade.
3. Private Markets and Prices: Laws of Demand and Supply.
4. Demand and Supply: Property, Markets, and Public Choice.
II. THE ARCHITECTURE OF PRIVATE MARKETS.
6. The Logic of Consumer Choice and Demand.
7. The Firm and Costs of Production.
8. Competitive Markets.
9. Monopoly: The Firm as Industry.
10. Monopolistic Competition and Advertising.
11. Few Competitors: Game Theory, Oligopoly, and Cartels.
III. INPUT MARKETS.
13. Labor Unions.
14. Capital, Land, and Entrepreneurship.
15. Income Distribution, Poverty, and Health Care.
FOUR: APPLIED MICROECONOMICS AND PUBLIC CHOICE.
17. Natural Resources, the Environment, and Public Goods.
18. Public Choice.
VIII. INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND THE GLOBAL ECONOMY.
31. International Finance.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >