Take control with database models designed exclusively for your business
Every small-business owner knows how important effective databases are to successful sales, marketing, and customer management strategies. Effective is the key word, and Microsoft Access enables you to create solutions tailored to meet your specific needs. In this book, a team of Microsoft Access MVPs shows you how to design databases that support your efforts for marketing, sales, inventory management, quality control, budgeting, financial tracking and analysis, customer relations, and many other activities.
- Learn interview techniques that will help you determine the database requirements and tailor your database model to specific business scenarios
- Build simple to complex models for tracking sales, services, and customer relations
- Construct databases for budgeting, financial analysis, production and manufacturing, and customer contacts
- Track inventory, vendors, and manufacturing services
- Design models and simple solutions to manage memberships, events, and sponsors, both profit and not-for-profit
- Adapt the table structure for SQL Server® and other external data sources
- Get the single most comprehensive set of database models and guides available a total of 76 files on the CD-ROM
Save hundreds of hours of development time!
- 31 database models, covering each business area discussed
- A printable, detailed file guide to help you locate files and tools
- A Bonus Resource database, with reference tables and valuable tools for creating and managing databases
All files work with Access 2000 through 2010. See the CD Appendix for complete system requirements.