Microsoft C# 2008 Wrox Box: Pro C# 2008, C# 2008 Programmer's Ref, C# Design and Dev, .NET Domain-Driven Design with C# Problem Design Solutionby Christian Nagel
Geared toward the hard-core C# developer, this Wrox Box includes 4 bestselling C# 2008 titles written by some of the biggest names and best-known Microsoft C# experts and/or MVPs! Take advantage of this great offer to buy four books for the price of three! Each book covers different aspects of professional C# development, including tips, tricks and practical insight… See more details below
Geared toward the hard-core C# developer, this Wrox Box includes 4 bestselling C# 2008 titles written by some of the biggest names and best-known Microsoft C# experts and/or MVPs! Take advantage of this great offer to buy four books for the price of three! Each book covers different aspects of professional C# development, including tips, tricks and practical insight from the experts – all for only $169.99!
The Microsoft C# 2008 Wrox Box includes:
- Professional C# 2008 (ISBN: 9780470191378) - The bestselling Professional C# 2008 prepares developers to program in C#, and it provides the necessary background information on how the .NET architecture works. It provides examples of applications that use a variety of related technologies, including database access, dynamic web pages, advanced graphics, and directory access. The book starts with a tutorial on C# 2008, and moves on to far more advanced topics including LINQ, add-ins, and much more!
- C# 2008 Programmer’s Reference (ISBN: 9780470285817) - This book provides all C# programmers with a concise and thorough reference on all aspects of the language. Each chapter contains detailed code samples that provides a quick and easy way to understand the key concepts covered. Whether C# developers are looking to learn the latest features of C# 2008, or they want a refresher of easily forgotten details, this book is an ideal resource and reference.
- C# Design and Development (ISBN: 9780470415962) - C# Design and Development helps developers create better applications by demonstrating techniques for writing code that is more consistent and has fewer errors. The book looks at a number of design strategies that are especially suited for C# code. Not every application can use the same design strategy, so it’s important for this book to discuss a number of them. Using this approach helps developers hone the application approach to match particular requirements. In addition, the book discusses methods for writing the application using less code. This book promises to make developers more efficient, and allows them to improve the reliability and security of their code, which then translates into less user frustration, lower support costs, and fewer problems such as data loss.
- .NET Domain-Driven Design with C# Problem Design Solution (ISBN: 9780470147566) – This is the first technical title of its kind and is a revolutionary book for the object oriented developer. It is a test driven book that takes the reader through the intense process of building a real-world application using Domain-Driven Design implemented in C# (.NET). The reader is introduced to a business domain of a real-world Construction Administration application for an architecture firm. The application is a critical, legacy MS Access application that has outgrown MS Access and is ready to become a full-fledged enterprise application. The domain is modeled out via whiteboard sketches, and the application is built using C#, ASP.NET, AJAX.NET, and other Microsoft technologies and best practices. The main focus of the book is on the domain object model and the supporting framework that is being built to support that object model.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.70(w) x 9.70(h) x 7.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >