In Microsoft® Dynamics CRM 4 Integration Unleashed , two leading experts present proven techniques, best practices, and example code for going far beyond the out-of-the-box capabilities of Dynamics CRM 4. Using these solutions and sample applications, you will enhance all of your company’s relationships–with vendors, distributors, employees, users, affiliates, and customers.
Authors Marc J. Wolenik and Rajya Vardhan Bhaiya walk you step by step through integrating Dynamics CRM with SharePoint, Office Communicator, PerformancePoint, BizTalk, Silverlight, VoIP phone systems, and both Google and MSN mapping tools. They also present a full analysis of the CRM Accelerators and advanced topics and three full chapters on integration using Scribe’s state-of-the-art adapters and templates. You’ll discover how to extend Dynamics CRM 4 with enterprise dashboards, stronger “deep-dive” data analysis, and much more. Wolenik and Bhaiya even demonstrate how to make custom Dynamics CRM applications available directly to your customers, without compromising security.
- Use Dynamics CRM 4 as an “xRM” platform for developing custom applications to enhance any type of business relationship
- Leverage new Azure cloud computing solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Design infrastructure to efficiently run your customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation
- Extend CRM internally, with plug-ins, source-to-source integration, IFRAME-based custom application integration, and CRM JScript
- Extend CRM externally, with CRM Accelerators, public Web services, direct SQL interaction, and customer-facing Web sites
- Implement KPIs and gain deeper business insight by integrating Dynamics CRM 4 with Microsoft Office PerformancePoint
- Create dashboards and other visual CRM tools with Microsoft Silverlight
- Develop custom CRM applications with Visual Studio
- Integrate CRM with Team Foundation Server
- Use Scribe templates and adapters to streamline data integration and migration
On the web:
Download all examples and source code presented in this book from informit.com/title/9780672330544.